Support The Antilles
Feel good with every purchase by adding an item from our 'Shop The Cause' edit. A portion of every sale is donated to an organization supporting relief efforts for Haitian nationals and migrants.
Humanitarian issues are close to our hearts. Unfortunately, the byproduct of fashion and capitalism is often times the disenfranchisement of third world countries. Trust--we are not the ones creating all the calamity. But, we figured it's still our responsibility to be apart of the solution.
A portion of every t-shirt sale will be donate to one of the these organizations.
Haiti Design Co - Economic Empowerment
- Haiti Design Co. work to provide consistent employment in-house in order to give job training and stability to individuals in vulnerable situations, as well as raise up artisan leaders to succeed as independent entrepreneurs in the community.
- Currently, HDC raise $65,000 to support rebuilding homes in the south of Haiti. Over 18 family members of the HDC artisans lost their homes during the tragic earthquake on August 14th. Join us in supporting them in rebuilding.
- Haiti is the most underserved country in the Western Hemisphere in terms of water and sanitation infrastructure by a wide margin. Only 69% of its population has access to an improved water source.
- HWI is a nonprofit organization that seeks to bring clean water by building wells in places that lack adequate access. In partnership with Inspired Water, will build clean water wells in Haiti.
Houston Haitians United - Migrant Support
- Houston Haitians United is purposed to promoting and uplifting Haitians and our culture by means of creating and providing resources for the well-being and advancement of Haitians everywhere.
- HHU is on the ground helping Haitian migrants assimilate after crossing US-Mexico border.